We invite you to join Blue Patch, the UK’s Sustainable Business Network
Many amazing businesses are not only creating wonderful things, they are also supporting biodiversity, reducing their emissions and doing all they can to be greener.
If this sounds like you, or if you would like help to get started on your sustainability journey – come and join us at Blue Patch!
Partnerships and Campaigns
10 good reasons to join Blue Patch
- List your business on the UK’s No.1 Sustainable Directory (ranking position on Google for organic search)
- Be part of a community of like-minded sustainable organisations and businesses
- Get free training on LET’S DO NET ZER0 and use a (discounted or free) carbon calculator
- Take part in trade and consumer shows at a lower cost
- Opportunity to meet the buyers of large retail organisations
- Opportunity to feature in Positive Shopping, a sustainable mini-guide that’s growing
- Free entry into the Blue Patch Sustainability Awards and win free space in the Positive Shopping mini-guide
- PR and social media coverage
- Join the free social media club and get monthly tips on Instagram trending topics and ideas
- Support clean energy and sustainability projects through Blue Patch
Meet some of our amazing Blue Patch members!
Listen to design guru Roddy Clarke on how Blue Patch helps businesses and consumers make sustainable choices and support the circular economy.
£120 pa + £100 New Joiner Fee (once only fee)
|Share your story and values|
|Opportunity to feature in our newsletter, blog and social media||Yes||Yes|
|Add a video||Yes||–|
|Mobile-friendly gallery of 12 images||Yes||–|
|Free entry to the Blue Patch Sustainability Awards||Yes||Yes|
|Free Net Zero Training|
|LET’S DO NET ZER0 free programme||Yes||Yes|
|The Power of Positive Shopping|
|Discount for the Positive Shopping sustainable mini-guide||Yes||–|
|Meet the Buyer||Yes||–|
|Apply for discounted consumer and trade fairs||Yes||Yes|
Frequently Asked Questions
Everything from membership fees to opportunities. Click here for the complete list.
Our member logos can be added to your website and marketing material. We welcome every business that wants to work towards being more sustainable, from manufacturers and designers to shops, cafes and farms. We are keen on fostering education, conservation, climate change mitigation and environmental services from retrofit to renewables. For information about membership including Patrons, please get in touch with Margy Newens at email@example.com +44 (0)207 738 7267.
What will my listing look like?
Sign up to our Newsletter
I’d love to hear your news, discover cool products and meet inspiring brands!