Source from sustainable businesses in the UK and Ireland
Blue Patch’s *Trade membership is a service for those who wish to do business, commission-free, with sustainable small batch manufacturers, creatives, artisans and producers.
Trade members get the benefits of regular membership, including a microsite (listing) and free training.
However Trade members can access normally hidden information about participating brands, including who they work with and how, contact details, prices and wholesale links. The relationship is between buyer and brand, Blue Patch does not charge commission.
Blue Patch will promote success via social media, our newsletter, blog and the Positive Shopping campaign – let us know!
*retailers, buyers, art consultants, interior designers, specifiers, architects, local authorities, museum buyers or curators..
The benefits of Blue Patch membership:
- Purchase directly, commission-free from Blue Patch members.
- List your business or organisation in the UK’s Sustainable Directory – ranked No 1 on Google
- Participate in our business network
- Do our Free programme LET’S DO NET ZER0 and audit your carbon footprint
- Support the UK’s transition to a low-carbon economy
- Use the Blue Patch 100% for the Planet mark
- Advertise in Positive Shopping, our sustainable mini-guide that’s growing
- Enter our Sustainability Awards free
- Join our Social Media Club for free monthly tips and trends on Instagram
How Trade works
Click the Trade Enquiries button on a participating business’s microsite. Log-in to your account.
Land on the trade area (hidden from non-trade / the public.)
See who they work with and how, contact sales teams, access prices, e-shops and wholesale platforms.
Checking environmental credentials
Environmental and Social Impact reports are available for most businesses.
PR to celebrate partnerships
Should you place an order, Blue Patch will celebrate the partnership across social media and our blog.
Sourcing and meet the suppliers
Team Blue Patch are experts in sourcing. We can arrange ‘speed pitching’ with suppliers too (great fun). If you would like help, please get in touch.
Wish list: coming soon
You can add brands to your wish list. Service is in development, due to launch 2023.
Trade membership for charities
£40 per annum
£140 per annum
|Showcase your charity or business|
|A Blue Patch (Foundation) microsite||Yes (optional)||Yes (optional)|
|Free Net Zero training to audit carbon emissions|
|LET’S DO NET ZER0 free programme||Yes||Yes|
|The Power Of Positive Shopping|
|Commission-free access to prices and sales teams||Yes||Yes|
Here are some of Blue Patch’s POP Up initiatives. If you would like a curated event, please ask!