Getting about without petrol is trending. Here are some Blue Patch businesses that specialise in sustainable packaging, last mile logistics and making beautiful bicycles!
With COP26 fast approaching, the demand for businesses to act responsibly and sustainably is on everyone’s radar. Let’s see what our three choices are doing…
Pallite are packing a green punch!
Pallite is an award winning company from Northamptonshire. They provide the lighter way to display, pack and move goods!
Following on from their success at the Speciality & Fine Food Fair – see the lovely photo! PALLITE is keen to showcase their latest innovation; EcoLITE and ThermaLITE, a 100% recyclable solution for home deliveries and a perfect fit for consumables that are reliant on plastic solutions. Plus, you can create almost anything using PALLITE, it’s the dream material for creative minds.
All products enforce PALLITE’s inspiring key values
- Reduce CO2 emissions
- Eliminate single use plastic
- Enrichen the circular economy
Sustainability manager Matthew Marks, had the opportunity to discuss COP26 and business preparedness amongst other experts in the field recently – he’s a bit of a star, we’ll get him on camera for Blue Patch soon!
Zhero to Zero
London-based zero emissions company Zhero use 100% Electric Vehicles and high capacity cargo-bicycles – such an environmentally responsible way to move goods!
Since they launched Zhero has:
- Made 699 journeys by cargo bike
- 1308 deliveries by 100% electric van
- That’s a total of 2007 journeys made which would otherwise have been made using fossil fuel vehicles
- Helped 140 clients switch to a logistics supplier that puts sustainability first
- Offered a minimum of 102 hours of logistics support by volunteering to support social and environmentally focussed charities – equivalent to £3570
On your bike with Shand!
Shand Cycles philosophy is we should ride more and discover more in order to feel better and do better.
Taking inspiration from their Scottish birthplace where their bespoke bikes are designed and put through their paces, Shand’s modern, elegant, multi terrain rides can take you anywhere. They promise their bikes know no boundaries, so get on the road, up those hills and ‘bike’ back better!